What if you could land your dream role in Management Consulting?
Learn exactly how to apply and get into any elite Management Consulting firm. A professional on-line course created by a real industry expert.Enroll Now
Join 30,000+ Students Who Now Work With:
If you're looking to kick start your career in Management Consulting, then how would you like to...
- Learn the role of a Management Consultant and what they do that makes them successful in their role.
- Improve the content of your CV so that you grab the attention of the hiring managers.
- Understand exactly how to successfully pass an interview Case Study.
- Learn the ‘must know’ business frameworks that will help improve your chances at interview and set you up for a rewarding career…
- Or learn the exact personality and behaviour attributes consulting firms look for during interviews.
More importantly, how would you actually like to succeed (and maybe make Partner) once you’ve finally been offered a role?
Did you know the average number of applications to a top Management Consulting firm is roughly 4000 per year?
- So you've just graduated university and you're now looking for your dream role in a consulting firm. Remember working late nights studying for exams and completing essays? I certainly do!
- If you're like most people, we did all that academic work with the hope we'd one day apply and work for a major consulting firm. There was just one problem though... everyone else was thinking the same thing!
- Even if you've been in the workforce already and you're wanting to change careers, applying to a Management Consulting firm is hard. Not only is it highly competitive, but the recruitment process can sometimes feel like a long draw-out process. What sort of experience have you had so far?
- Are constantly getting rejected by the recruitment teams
- Feel like the whole process is way too competitive
- Feel like your career has hit a wall
- You just graduated from University and need professional advice
- Feel stuck in the consulting hiring process
- Are interesting in Management Consulting but want to know about the industry first
- Been offered an interview but don't know what to do next
How about also constantly frustrated, overwhelmed, anxious, exhausted and even ANNOYED at the whole process. Sound familiar?
What if there was actually a proven way of getting hired?
What if I told you that getting hired is totally possible regardless of your qualifications or background AND there is a way of having a successful career if you knew exactly what your job required.
It is possible!
Learn exactly how to successfully apply for a Management Consulting firm and build a successful long-term career once you're in there.
You can still have a killer application...
- ...without graduating with perfect academic grades
- ...without graduating from an Ivy League business school
- ...without having a business or commerce degree
- ...without fitting into a specific age category or background
- ...without having an established business or consulting network
Getting hired is possible!
What if you were told exactly what both Hiring Managers and Partners look for in new candidates? Furthermore, what if you were given inside knowledge on how how consulting firms operate and what they do day-to-day? Knowing this critical information would almost certainly give you an edge over other candidates right?
I know getting hired is possible...
- By focusing on your strengths and the skills you can bring to a firm, not just your academic qualifications.
- By learning more about the industry itself, which will help you related to the hiring manager and hiring Partner
- By crafting your CV to exactly what hiring managers and hiring Partners are looking for
- By learning the 'consultants' language which would help you relate more to those who interview you, and those who you'll end up working with
- By changing your mindset to believe that getting hired in any elite firm is actually possible, you just need to be shown how by an industry expert. This is why I created this course!
Many years ago when I was studying at university, I had the ambition of becoming a Management Consultant.
However, my timing to enter the industry could not have been worse!
The fateful events of September 11 occurred which meant consulting firms either froze their hiring programs or made all their new consultants redundant. There was global panic in the markets at the time and every profession was affected.
Despite this, I kept applying for consulting roles and not only did I get rejected on multiple occasions, I couldn't even get a hiring manager to look at my CV! To be honest, I never felt so down and rejected in all my life. The more I applied the worse it felt.
However, with changes to my CV and changes to my application I finally landed a dream role with the third top consulting firm in the world (Booz & Company).
Looking back I've learned so many industry secrets that I'm happy to share my experience so you can learn from them too
[ Online Course ]
Management Consulting Bootcamp
Learn the secrets of the world's most successful consulting firms, how to apply, and how to have a successful career once you're hired.
The course includes...
- Over 10 engaging course modules, including all updates we make in the future!
- 34 detailed high-def video lectures with practical insight and instructional advice from a leading industry expert [$2400 value]
- Access to the ConsultingHQ private support and networking group [$150 value]
- Call to action plans, to make sure you apply the knowledge you learn during the course
- A real-life CV template to help you kick-start the application process
- Course hand-outs for all modules and lessons so you can continue your learning off-line.
This is a self-paced course that we have developed and curated to BOOST YOUR CAREER. You will learn secrets directly from inside the Management Consulting industry that will help set you up for a successful career.
After you complete the course, you will feel more confident knowing you've gained industry knowledge that will help you get hired in any Management Consulting firm and drive your career forward.
Total Value: $3,500
Get it today for: $347
M1: Course Introduction
Introduction Part 2
Basic Case Study
M2: Management Consulting Fundamentals
What is a Management Consultant?
What is a Management Consultant? Part 2
What does a Management Consultant do?
What does a typical project look like?
Who does a Management Consultant report to?
M3: Skills and Pathways
What generic skills does a Management Consultant need?
Advanced Management Consulting skills
Management Consulting career pathways
What certifications do you require?
M4: Must Know Business Analysis Frameworks
Must Know Business Analysis Frameworks
M5: How to Get Hired and the Application Process
Industry Best Practice CV Template - For Consulting and Corporate Roles
The Management Consulting Hiring Process
How to Create a Killer CV
Interview Questions You'll be Asked
How to Quickly Master the Case Study
How to Answer the Case Study
Hypothetical Case Study
Business Situational Case Study
Employment Background Checks
M6: Must Know Consulting Tools
Must Know Consulting Tools
M7: How to Make Partner
What is the Role of a Partner
How to Get to Partner
M8: Expert Advice to Help Your Career
Teams You’ll Need to Work With
Consulting Dress Code
Tips for Dealing with Travel
Challenges of Being a Consultant
What Makes a Great Management Consultant?
Top Reasons Why You May Get Fired
Where Could you Make the Most Money?
Tips for Promotion
Know When to Leave
M9: Further Reading and References
Further Reading and References
M10: ConsultingHQ Affiliate Program
How to become a ConsultingHQ Affiliate
The most complete course available on the internet
In this course I’m going to show you exactly how to…
- Learn how to get more interviews from more than one consulting firm.
- Discover what you will day-to-day so you can work more confidently as a consultant.
- Find out the consulting tools you’ll need to master to make you more ‘billable’.
- Understand what makes a successful consultant so you can have a long-lasting and rewarding career in the industry.
- Gain access to a wealth of resources that will guide you every step of the way.
But what will you learn?
Even if you’re already a consultant, we’re going to cover exactly how consulting firms are structured, what they do, and what YOU’LL be doing day-to-day as a Management Consultant.
We’re going to deep-dive on the exact basic and advanced skills you’ll need to become successful in any firm.
Getting hired is hard. Learn how to navigate your way through the process so you’ll beat the other candidates and get hired.
Your Journey to Partner:
So you’ve been hired. What next? This bootcamp will cover all aspects of your role as a consultant (including how to speak consultant) to that you’ll be able to fast track your way to Partner.
What Students Are Saying...
Extremely professional and well thought through Management Consulting Course. Provided some great insights with respect to my CV and LinkedIn. Am looking forward to putting this knowledge into action. Thanks again!
- Anthony (hired by PwC)
The ConsultingHQ course instructor explained everything in detail. Also, the downloadable notes also helped further clarify a lot of the course content. Many topics were covered and I feel I have a better understanding of what I need to do going forward to get into the industry.
- Alisha (hired by Microsoft)
Great learning experience. The instructor is very knowledgeable and helpful and explained in detail what to do and what not to do in order to succeed in Management Consulting. Am definitely going to apply as much as I can from this course.
- Rohan (hired by EY)
The ConsultingHQ instructor breaks down the entire industry in this Management Consulting course. You will learn the fundamentals of the consulting industry pretty quickly which will help both in your application to get in, and also improve your skills as a consultant once you're hired.
- Alison (hired by Deloitte)
I graduated with an MBA and this Management Consulting course was exactly what I needed. It acted as the bridge between graduating and getting hired into a tier one consulting firm. The course is straight forward and practical with almost no theory. It definitely met expectations.
- Nathan (hired by McKinsey)
What should you expect once you finish the course?
This is the most complete Management Consulting bootcamp available anywhere on the internet. Learn rea-life skills that will dramatically increase your chances of getting a role in an elite firm. By the end of this course you should...
- Have a comprehensive understanding of what it takes to be a Management Consultant.
- Have significantly improved your chances of getting at least getting a screening interview with a consulting firm.
- Know exactly what consultants do day-to-day.
- Know exactly what your responsibilities will be, and how to excel as a consultant once your land your dream role.
- Be client ready, and ready to work on a client engagement.
- Build a good understanding of the most common consulting frameworks and tools that will help you succeed in your role.
This course is 100% practical with Zero Theory
This course is for you if:
- You want to boost your CV to gain a competitive edge over other candidates
- You want to excel in your existing Management Consulting career so you can ace performance reviews.
- You want to pivot your career into an exciting and dynamic industry.
- You're a Hiring Managers or Recruiter who wants to learn more about the consulting profession.
- You're a Business Analysts who wants an explanation to the most common business frameworks used by the world's most successful organizations.
- You're a University Student who is looking for their first big career move into corporate.
- You do not already need to be a consultant or even be working in a corporate role. I will teach you everything about Management Consulting from scratch. This includes learning the basics such as why consultants are used to help organizations, how they’re used, and what you can do to successfully apply to a consulting firm yourself.
- Ideally, you should have a strong desire to learn about becoming a Management Consultant and apply everything you learn in real life.
- A dedicated approach to demonstrate the value you've obtained from this course to kick start your own career in the consulting industry.
- While not essential, a high-level understanding of either business concepts or IT will be helpful.
- A mobile or laptop with a working internet connection so you can access all the video content and view the course downloads.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will the course take to complete?
Do I get lifetime access to the course material?
I don’t have any prior business or consulting experience, is this for me?
Do you offer refunds?
Is this course guaranteed to get me hired by (*name of consulting firm*)?
Who is this course NOT for?
Are there any additional perks to this course?
What version is this course?
Join Our Free Trial
Get started today before this once in a lifetime opportunity expires.